Success Self Help Tips

Providing success & freedom seekers ways to achieve their 'wildest' dreams ...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Believe! - Do You Believe?

I recently came across this wonderful poem by Michael Gaudet - please do enjoy -

I Believe -

I believe in the power of creativity
and the power of a Higher Being.
I believe angels all around me
are eager to help me in times of need.

I believe in my own powers of decision
and making up my own mind.
I believe in perseverance
and not taking ‘no’ for an answer.

I believe in my ideas
and I will not be discouraged by cynics.
I believe in friends
who believe in me.

I believe in the stroke of genius
and the ‘aha!’ experience.
I believe in my heroes
and emulate their courage in my life.

I believe I can defy the odds
and change the world.
I believe I can make a difference
with my own two hands.

I believe that if I believe
I give myself permission
to be happy in my heart
and strong in my spirit!

I believe in reaching out to the world
by expressing myself
in whatever medium
I freely choose.

I believe I can launch my ideas
with dedication and commitment.
I believe my ideas will be appreciated
by the people that really matter.

I believe everyone has a soul-mate
and a life-path to follow.
I believe that we are here for a reason
and that is to nurture our creative spirits.

I believe in a community of friends
who share common ideals.
I believe in working together
and getting results.

I believe in clarity
and a blazing conviction.
I believe in passion
and an eagerness to work.

I believe in humor and laughter and joy
especially when times are tough.
I believe in the fertility of the universe
and the abundance of opportunity for all.

By Michael Gaudet
http://www.theahaexperience.com
http://www.skyaak.blogspot.com
http://www.skyaak.com

For the inspiring story of how this poem came to be go here
For a fr.ee download of this wonderful poem, go here
And, for the musical CD version, go here

Remember to always Believe! - Believe that anything is possible! ... And, most importantly, above all, Believe in You! Because, you are amazingly powerful beyond your belief. You have it within your reach if that is what You decide to pursue. The decision begins with You ... to be ALL You can possibly be ...

Here's To Your Success and To 'Being' Your Magnificent Self!

Kathy Baker
ALL Interactive Solutions
http://www.allinteractivesolutions.com

PS: If you would like to subscribe to my 'Your Success' E-Newsletter to get regular updates on how to get what you want more easily in your life - go to - http://www.allinteractivesolutions.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Michael R. Gaudet said…

    Hi Kathy. Thanks for sharing my poem with your readers. I really do believe every word of it and I can attest to the fact that putting these affirmations into writing has meant a lot to me and my life! Positive affirmations have life-changing potential. I would recommend this exercise for everyone. Write down what YOU believe and watch what happens! Love, Michael

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kathy

    I was reading one of your articles. I love it. I am really big into the law of attraction, and still learning about it. I have a blog and fairly new to blogging I was wondering if we could exchange links so we can assist each other in receiving more traffic and exposure. you can check out my blog at http://susanvlz.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Michael R. Gaudet said…

    Hello Kathy dear! Thanks for checking in recently, it was so appreciated. Sh. told me you called.:D
    Your incoming link to www.skyaak.com is 'back in the news', as we are launching a BRAND NEW thsuper-dooper website here.
    Abundant blessings for 2009 my friend!
    Pop by to say Hi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home